Hello All!
I realized that after my last blog I should probably tell you what features we offer, where were located and what our business hours are. First things first, we offer: Ponds, Water Falls, Fountains, Running Rivers, LED Lighting, any water feature you can think of, and tinted water. We service NH, and FL. As well as areas around NH. Our business hours are Mon-Fri 8AM-4PM. For information, appointments, or questions you can email us at paradisewaterfeatures@gmail.com, call Brian at (603)820-1679 or Jillian at (603)759-9875.
Thank you for reading!!
We, in good faith entered a contract with this company end of May, 2014 with monies paid up front. Our first mistake! All but one scheduled appointment for lawn service has been missed, (a no show). Inquires on the missed appointments are answered with one excuse after another, (placating). The owner did stop by our business one day this week in which I thought was an attempt at an apology however, it turned out to be a request for a loan to have his business equipment repaired. While I have no hope of our monies being returned for services not rendered nor do I expect the services to ever be completed, I can warn others to stay away from this disreputable company! I would be happy to revise this post should the owners ever make good on their word!!!!
ReplyDelete